BEHIND THE BAR
Or you can
1. Give us a call 207-907-4380 and place your order
2. Provide name and credit card info
3. Give us appx 30 minutes (unless told otherwise)
4. Park on Broad Street in our designated pickup spots.
5. Enter the pick up area (our back deck) Grab your grub and enjoy!!
Parking is on Broad
Street behind NDH
available Tuesday — Saturday
4pm – 8pm
Our menu will be posted on our social media platforms and our website.
Please use the links below to access our current to go menus.
Our goal is to keep everyone healthy and fed
Click the image to enlarge
We want to create delicious simple foods without the headaches, costs and problems of running a full blown restaurant. We use locally supplied, locally grown, Made in Maine food, whenever possible. This may not always be the case, but please be assured our ingredients will be from responsible, quality suppliers who commit to hormone/antibiotic free products. Our plates will be prepared using artisan cheeses, meats, seafoods, produce and breads.
- We produce 85% of our menu items, sides and condiments in Haus.
- We grind, case and smoke all of the sausages that we feature.
- Our burgers are sourced from Herring Bros in Dover Foxcroft. They source local farms for the beef.
- We work with small, local producers for our charcuterie and the cheeses that we offer.
We put forth a list of Weekly Features every Thursday-Saturday. This is not the typical “specials” list where we are looking to unload excess food. These are designed to showcase some of the fun things that we do. Typically containing 4-5 food items, some fun beer/wine/cider features and some closeouts as needed.
A creative platform for expression.
Things that aren’t Beer
Click the image to enlarge
We wish to take our bartending back to simpler times when a Martini was just that. When Manhattans, Old Fashioneds and basic cocktails were all the rage, when no one had heard of Allen’s, Pucker or 100 different flavored vodkas. We provide you with some delicious choices for your imbibing pleasure but if you don’t see something you love, be adventurous. Try something new or something old. Our offerings will consist of quality spirits meant to be enjoyed rocks or neat. We also stock a limited amount of mixers if that is your desire.
Our wine list…
Not that there is anything wrong with wine, but beer is our passion. We offer our guests a selection of handpicked quality wines. You should be able to find a favorite within our selection. We stock a selection of mead for the more adventuresome.
We stock an extensive cider selection. Everything from small, local producers to imported French ciders are represented. All of are ciders are said to be gluten free, so they make some interesting options for those who have to watch their intake.